Government Source Detail

Government Action

Government Action Date Approved Effective Location
Pittsburgh, City of Ordinance 385: Authorizing the Mayor and the Director of the Department of Public Works to petition the Court of Quarter Sessions to appoint three impartial men to establish a boundary line between the City of Pittsburgh and Baldwin Township, from Carson Street, East, to Agnew Avenue, pursuant to Sections 1 and 2 of the Act of Assembly, P. L. 284, approved June 3, 1893 Sep 24, 1947 Sep 30, 1947 Ordinance Book v. 55, p. 55; Municipal Record Appendix v. 81, p. 328

Source

Abbreviation Type Citation
Pitts. M. municipal publications Pittsburgh (Pa.). Municipal Record.

Event Links

Detail Type Description Successful? Date
View Boundary Realignment Baldwin Township-Pittsburgh City 1947 Boundary Ascertainment unknown 1947